State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2023 Statistical Officers & Economic Analysts Training Scheme NTS latest advertisement. This Job advertisement has been published in the Dawn newspaper on November 12, 2023. State Bank of Pakistan is hiring candidates for the positions of Economic Analysts / Statistical Officers (OG-2). The positions are based in Karachi.
Candidates possessing the required qualification can apply online until November 27, 2023. Females, candidates from minorities, transgenders persons, and persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of provincial/regional quota provisions as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
Table of Contents
State Bank of Pakistan Statistical Officers Training Scheme SOTS Details
|Education||Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree|
|Location||Karachi, Islamabad (Initial training)|
|Organization||State Bank of Pakistan SBP|
|Address||I.I Chundrigar Rd, Lalazar, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 74000|
- Economic Analysts (OG-2)
- Statistical Officers (OG-2)
Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree with 16 years of education with at least 60% marks where percentage applies or 2.5 out of 4.0 or 3.5 out of 5.0 where GPA system is applicable from HEC recognized Pakistani institutions in Economics for Economic Analysts and Statistics/Actuarial Sciences/Data Sciences for Statistical Officers. In the event of a foreign degree, an equivalency certificate from HEC would be necessary.
- Maximum age 26 years on the date of advertisement i.e. November 12, 2023.
- The age limit shall be relaxed by three years for female candidates, transgender persons, candidates belonging to minorities, and candidates from Northern Areas, Balochistan, Azad Jammu Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan.
- Five years of age relaxation will be given to employees of SBO and its subsidiaries.
Application and Testing Procedure
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the National Testing Services NTS website https://www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates will be required to choose one of the two streams i.e. Economic Analysts or Statistical Officer.
- Age will be considered as per CNIC.
- The last date to apply online is November 27, 2023.
- NTS will inform shortlisted candidates through SMS, and send admit cards at their postal address as well as upload them on its website.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the future selection process.
- For any queries or complaints, please contact NTS at SBPSEATS@nts.org.pk or 021-34546930 or 051-8444441.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Psychometric testing
- Panel Interviews
- Selection based on merit
- Psychological Examinations
- Submission of Proof of Documents
Candidates will be required to bring original and printed copies of attested educational/professional documents, equivalence certificates from HEC (in case of foreign qualification), Domicile, and CNIC.
As Trainees, the chosen applicants would attend Applied Focused Theoretical Training (residential) at the National Institute of Banking and Finance (NIBAF), Islamabad. Trainees who successfully finish the program will be given a position at SBP as an Economic Analyst / Statistical Officer (OG-2).
- Trainees shall be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 41000.
- The trainees will be offered an appointment at a consolidated monthly salary of Rs 82000 along with other benefits in the salary scale of OG-2 as per Bank rules.
Statistical Officers & Economic Analysts Training Scheme NTS Advertisement
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can follow us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.