Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company TESCO Wapda Jobs 2019 Advertisement NTS www.tesco.gov.pk. TESCO invites applications for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions of BPS-17 on a one-year contract basis. The quota will be observed as per Government of Pakistan Policy.
SDO/Junior Engineer (BPS-17)
Number of Posts
Sindh Urban: 01
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: 02
BSc Electrical Engineering (Preferably in Power Engineering) or equivalent degree with 1st division (60% marks or 2.5 CGPA) from HEC recognized university and with valid PEC Registration Certificate.
21 to 33 years
Revenue Officer (BPS-17)
Number of Posts
M.Sc Physics, M.Sc Statistics, M.Sc Maths, M.Com, MBA, M.Sc Computer Science, B.Sc Engineering. The degrees from HEC recognized universities will only be acceptable, PEC registration is required in case of B.Sc Engineering degree.
21 to 33 years
Terms and Conditions
1. General age relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except for candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhists, FATA, GB and AJK, who are allowed 3-years relaxation in upper age limit.
2. The selected candidates will be required to perform duty anywhere under the jurisdiction of TESCO as per the requirement of the Company.
3. Original documents along with one set of attested photocopies must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview.
4. Candidates awaiting their result are not eligible to apply. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite Degree are eligible to apply. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Registration Certificate is essential for Graduate Engineers.
5. Serving candidates who are Government Servants or have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date of applications are advised to apply through proper channel.
6. TESCO reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage. Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate.
7. Candidates are advised to visit the NTS website for updates.
How to Apply
1. Application Form is available on the National Testing Service NTS website www.nts.org.pk for download.
2. The test fee per candidate is 360.50% of the fee will be borne by TESCO. Hence, the candidates are required to deposit Rs.180.
3. Candidates shall submit applications on the NTS Online Application Portal or through Paper-based application available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk to be sent to NTS HQ, Plot# 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
4. No application shall be entertained at TESCO HQ, therefore, applicants are advised to apply directly to NTS.
The Last Date to Apply is 5-July-2019.
This Job Ad is published on Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company TESCO Official website www.tesco.gov.pk as well as Dawn News official website.
For more Jobs visit Jobs.