Federal Public Service Commission FPSC Jobs 2023 Consolidated Advertisement No 10/2023 Lecturer Apply Online latest. This Job notification was published on the FPSC website www.fpsc.gov.pk on September 28, 2023. FPSC is recruiting for multiple positions in the Federal Government Departments across Pakistan.
Candidates possessing the required qualifications can apply online until October 16, 2023. The positions are available on a regular basis. The Federal Public Service Commission has posted numerous job openings in its advertisement. On the FPSC official website, the applicant must submit their application online.
Federal Public Service Commission is referred to as FPSC. These are permanent commission employment with the government.
FPSC Lecturer Jobs October 2023 Advertisement 10/2023
|Education||Ph.D., M.Phil, LLM, LLB, Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, Bachelor’s degree (Nursing), Diploma (Nursing), B.Tech (Electronics), Retired JCOs, Retired Foreman of Corps of Signals|
|Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Organization||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|Address||Agha Khan Rd, F-5/1 F-5, Islamabad|
- Lecturer (Male) (BS-17)
- Lecturer (Female) (BS-17)
- Associate Professor (Female) (BS-19)
- Nurse (Male / Female) (BS-16)
- Assistant Mechanical Engineer (BS-17)
- Assistant Electrical Engineer (BS-17)
- Research Associate (BS-16)
- Supervisor (BS-16)
- Lecturer (BS-17)
- Assistant Professor (Female) (BS-18)
- Librarian (BS-16)
- Director (Tech) (BS-16)
- Master’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree (Nursing)
- Diploma (Nursing)
- B.Tech (Electronics)
- Retired JCOs
- Retired Foreman of the Corps of Signals
- Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt / Garrisons), Colleges, Ministry of Defence
- Islamabad Model Colleges, Federal Directorate of Education, Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
- FG Colleges, Directorate of Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantt / Garrisons), Ministry of Defence
- Anti Narcotics Force, Ministry of Narcotics Control
- Mechanical Engineering Department of Pakistan Railways (Railway Board), Ministry of Railways
- Electrical Engineering Department of Pakistan Railways (Railway Board), Ministry of Railways
- National Institute of Population Studies, Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination
- National Nuclear Detection Architecture (NNDA), Revenue Division, Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)
- Naval Headquarters, Ministry of Defence
- Federal Government Educational Institutions (FGEI) Directorate (Cantts / Garrisons), Colleges, Ministry of Defence
- Federal Government Organization (FGO)
How to Apply Online for FPSC Govt Jobs 2023 Islamabad
Candidates can apply online at www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Applicants can download the challan form by clicking Download.
Challan Form Fee
- Rs 300 for BS-16 and BS-17
- Rs 750 for BS-18
- Rs 1200 for BS-19
- Rs 1500 for BS-20
The fee can be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan.
The original treasury should be kept by the candidate and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of the FPSC exam.
Documents Required at the time of Interview
The following documents (two attested sets) should be sent to FPSC if the candidate is shortlisted for the interview.
- PhD degree (where applicable)
- M.Phil (where applicable)
- Master’s degree (where applicable)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Permission certificate (in case of Government servant)
- Original treasury (in non-test cases)
Documents Required at the time of Exam
The following documents are required at the time of the test.
- Original CNIC
- Treasury receipt
- Admission certificate (downloadable from FPSC website)
For daily job alerts, like our Facebook Page.
Instagram Users can follow us on Instagram.
LinkedIn Users can follow us on our LinkedIn Page.
Join us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/filectory.
For all the latest vacancies list, visit the Main Page of Filectory – Latest Jobs in Pakistan.